About the Company
We are an innovative company that cares about you. We are established to teach people how to choose and live active healthy lifestyles. Our goal is to help you look and feel better with the use of our innovative/world-class products and health/fitness training instruction.
The Making of Health & Fitness Phenomenon, Althea Moses
As founder, director, and boss lady of the Althea Moses Health & Fitness Company, Althea is a Jr Olympic gold-medalist and 1996 Olympian in track/field, fitness consultant, creator of the ALTHEA exercise and inventor of the Circlemark, trainer for Ready, Set, Gold! and former fitness trainer of First Lady, Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! programs – designed to fight childhood obesity & upgrade neighborhood patterns of fitness, nutrition & wellness.
Althea has created a vital enterprise that’s devoted to empowering inactive and active people, globally. She enjoys training professionals, entrepreneurs, stay at home moms, and anyone who focuses, works hard and smart to get the maximum benefit from her health and fitness programs.
For the past 30-plus years, Althea has achieved much in her education, athletic & professional careers. On her journey, she learned how to choose and live an active, healthy lifestyle to feel and look better. Althea enjoys serving people with her health & fitness knowledge and skill sets. She’s passionate about teaching and helping people get results with an Olympian’s touch.
Althea’s an innovator and creator. She received incredible ideas to show the world her skill sets and passion. She has been on a mission to share her passion for exercise and teaching people. She has been invited to share her innovation (ALTHEA and the Circlemark) and recognized by her peers for her work:
- Wrote first health & fitness book, Hard Body Temple (Coming soon)
- Published Author on Ezinearticles.com
- Founded Althea Moses Health & Fitness Co. (2013)
- Created ALTHEA: an innovative mind/body exercise
- Invented the Circlemark Circle Hand Gesture
- Designs world-class health & fitness programs that work in little time
- Produced and hosted weekly radio show: HOT Health & Fitness Tips With The Olympian, Althea Moses (2014 – 2016)
- Los Angeles Business Journal, Women Making A Difference nominated for Rising Star Award (2014 and 2015)
- Launched Althea Moses Health & Fitness Co. (2014)
- Launched ALTHEA group fitness classes in Los Angeles (2014)
- Launched ALTHEA Fitness studio in Los Angeles (2014)
- Special Guest Trainer at Playa Vista Certified Farmers Market in Playa Vista (2014 and 2015)
- Special Guest Trainer at Motor Avenue Farmers Market in Los Angeles (2014)
- Special Guest Trainer at Annual LAUSD 5K Move It Challenge & Health Fair (2014 – 2016)
- Special Guest Trainer at Annual Girl Scouts “Family Fit Fair” (2014 and 2015)
- Special Guest on A Taste of Belize TV Show with Host Sandra Gillett (2014)
- Special Guest on Morning Matters TV Show with Rhonda Crichton (2015)
- City of Inglewood Ambassador for Host Town Activities – Special Olympic World Games in Los Angeles (2015)
- Launched Althea Moses Fitness Club at Edward Vincent, Jr. Park in Inglewood (2015)
- City of Inglewood Grand Marshal for MLK, Jr. Day Celebration (2016)
- Launched ALTHEA group fitness class at Darby Park Playhouse Studio in Inglewood (2016)
- Los Angeles Business Journal, Women’s Summit nominated for Rising Star Award (2016 and 2017)
- Featured in the VoyageLA magazine (May 2017)
Althea Moses Health & Fitness Co. is an innovative company that cares about you. Our mission is to serve people and be beneficial in their lives, so they and their families can live better. We teach our clients how to choose and live active and healthy lifestyles while assisting to reach their goals of looking and feeling better – through use of our innovative world-class techniques, exercise, and proper health and fitness training.
Affirm yourself into shape! TM ~ Get Results With An Olympian’s Touch ~ TM